WOOLYBUS – DELIVERY POLICY
1. Where credit terms have been approved, we will endeavour to despatch your order within 2 working days along with an invoice, with payment due within 28 days.
2. Where credit terms have not been approved, we will endeavour to despatch your order within 2 working days of payment being received and cleared.
3. Detailed here is a table of delivery charges, inclusive of packaging. Our standard delivery method is Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For. All orders that we despatch will require a signature upon delivery. Our preferred courier is DPD who we have found have a very high success rate, with 95% of our customers receiving their parcels the day after despatch.
Cost of order
|Royal Mail 1st Class Standard||
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For
Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day
|DPD Delivery (2-4 days)|
£0.00 – £49.99
£50.00 – £149.99
|£150.00 or over||Free delivery by DPD Delivery|
4. For orders despatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day, you will receive an e-mail once the order has been despatched detailing the tracking number – this can be used by both you and us to view the progress of the delivery of the order.
5. Please allow up to 7 days from the despatch times detailed in terms (1) and (2) for delivery. Should you not receive your goods once seven days have passed, please contact us immediately.
6. Please note that at present, we only ship to UK mainland addresses. Should you live outside of the UK mainland, or wish something to be shipped to outside of the UK mainland, please contact us first and we will do our best to arrange shipment of orders to you.
7. If for any reason, unless it is the fault of Woolybus, any goods are returned undelivered, the standard delivery rates detailed above will be payable before the goods will be redespatched.
8. For orders of fleet lists (except CD), upon completion of your order and processing of your payment, you will receive an automated e-mail which will contain links to the fleet lists that you have purchased. From the time of your order being processed, you have a period of 7 days in which to access and download the purchased fleet lists.
9. All questions relating to this policy or any of our policies should be directed to us, either by e-mail, “snail mail” or telephone – details of these are:
211 Marlborough Road
E-mail: Contact Us
Telephone : 0208-593 2727 or 07572-788744
9. This policy was last updated on 21st March 2020 (reflecting Royal Mail charge increase from 23rd March 2020)